[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,257
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,619 days
Go to page:
Delilah Mistral wrote:

Wait what?? It started? Where is it!?


Its preprod, a tester. It isn't officially in the game yet.
WhiteTiger
  • Posted messages: 1,430
  • Karma: 10 points
Delilah Mistral wrote:

Wait what?? It started? Where is it!?

I'd recommend reading back a few pages, that way you'd have the context: preprod, next event, next divine, event info.

The preprod server just tests this kind of thing. However, please note this disclaimer from the top of the page:
Ow wrote:

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,123
  • Karma: 10 points
Oh, thanks, I panicked default smiley xd default smiley (y)
Delilah Mistral
  • Posted messages: 824
  • Karma: 10 points
Follow the Twitter Feed, guys!

Click to display


Agate is coming, and with her... Altair's Bonnet!
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,375
  • Karma: 10 points
spoiler weekend
Click to display
Gemestones are already coming back??? I though I had a least till Fall 2021. My soul or my wallet is not prepared for this.default smiley (lol)They still havent released io...what a clutter this feels...
roadrunner
  • Posted messages: 240
  • Karma: 10 points
roadrunner wrote:

spoiler weekend
Click to display
Gemestones are already coming back??? I though I had a least till Fall 2021. My soul or my wallet is not prepared for this.default smiley (lol)They still havent released io...what a clutter this feels...


Same, I'm shocked they decided to start another round so quickly!
Click to display
I suppose it's because many players picked Gemstones for their packs, so they went "Mmmmh, popularrr!" à la Homer Simpson...
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,375
  • Karma: 10 points
Question: how much did the most expensive piece of legendary tack coat so far? I wasn't talking note.
ShadowKokufu
  • Posted messages: 572
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display


Agate is coming, and with her... Altair's Bonnet!


Click to display
Good for completists but I've had her for a long time and her drop rate isn't spectacular. Diamond gives nothing.
Kitty Poker
  • Posted messages: 6,585
  • Karma: 10 points
roadrunner wrote:

spoiler weekend
Click to display
Gemestones are already coming back??? I though I had a least till Fall 2021. My soul or my wallet is not prepared for this.default smiley (lol)They still havent released io...what a clutter this feels...
Click to display
If the gemstones are coming back then it looks like I'll be skipping every event and weekend divine and saving every all of my passes for Jade instead default smiley xd I was going to try and get a few more grails but my priorities have now shifted
lmhk28
  • Posted messages: 232
  • Karma: 10 points
lmhk28 wrote:

Click to display
If the gemstones are coming back then it looks like I'll be skipping every event and weekend divine and saving every all of my passes for Jade instead default smiley xd I was going to try and get a few more grails but my priorities have now shifted


Indeed...
Click to display
Another Jade, or two, sound heavenly default smiley (7)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,375
  • Karma: 10 points
lmhk28 wrote:

Click to display
If the gemstones are coming back then it looks like I'll be skipping every event and weekend divine and saving every all of my passes for Jade instead default smiley xd I was going to try and get a few more grails but my priorities have now shifted

Same! However...
Click to display
Does anyone have a pass estimate for Jade?
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,123
  • Karma: 10 points
dααé wrote:

Click to display
Does anyone have a pass estimate for Jade?


Too much in any case default smiley xd Probably max. amount that is possible default smiley xd
Rynx
  • Posted messages: 617
  • Karma: 10 points
dααé wrote:

Click to display
Does anyone have a pass estimate for Jade?
Click to display
My guess would be 20,000 passes, level 7 TCs. That's what Jupiter was set as so Jade would be in the ballpark I think
lmhk28
  • Posted messages: 232
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
When was the last time the gemstone divines were released?
Atelophobia
  • Posted messages: 4
  • Karma: 10 points
lmhk28 wrote:

Click to display
My guess would be 20,000 passes, level 7 TCs. That's what Jupiter was set as so Jade would be in the ballpark I think


That's what he was for when he was released last time, 12,000 average and 20,000 if you're REAL unlucky default smiley :)

Atelophobia wrote:

Click to display
When was the last time the gemstone divines were released?


They finished in Nov 2019 I think.
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,375
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

That's what he was for when he was released last time, 12,000 average and 20,000 if you're REAL unlucky default smiley :)

Time to sell my soul to the Howrse gods then default smiley xd
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,123
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
I spent close to 15 000 passes for my Jade two years ago. Had to fill the meter - he is lovely but gosh that hut so much. Agate is very predictable, drops every 5/6 days or so like clockwork. Opal is better though in my opinion.

Still yearning for my Isis
EmmaKate66
  • Posted messages: 6,219
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Hm. Really wish they’d just release Io and get the solar divine series over with. Been waiting ever so patiently.

However I will be going for Agate, already have five gemstones as is so may as well keep the momentum going.
panthera
  • Posted messages: 2,880
  • Karma: 10 points
And I will be morale support default smiley (lol)
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,254
  • Karma: 10 points
Moral not morale default smiley (o)
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,254
  • Karma: 10 points
jsniper wrote:

And I will be morale support default smiley (lol)


Same
Click to display
For Jade I mean, I will have an aneurysm spending 20kdefault smiley (lol)
roadrunner
  • Posted messages: 240
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display

For anyone with Altair - how often would you estimate he drinks twice a day?
Bo and Foxfire
  • Posted messages: 2,034
  • Karma: 10 points
Bo and Foxfire wrote:

Click to display

For anyone with Altair - how often would you estimate he drinks twice a day?


Here's how mine has done since i started recording it. It can be sporadic.

Click to display
8/24/19
11/7/19
11/24/19
12/4/19
12/23/19
1/22/20
1/30/20
2/26/20
3/30/20
4/15/20
6/1/20
6/4/20
6/6/20
6/13/20
6/22/20
8/6/20
8/9/20
9/7/20
9/22/20
11/1/20
11/17/20
12/5/20
1/5/21
1/9/21
Famousamos
  • Posted messages: 11,762
  • Karma: 10 points
Is it worth it for me to buy Altair's ear bonnet when I somehow only managed to get 4/5 of Zaldia's items even though I was sure I logged on every day? / What period of time can I expect for all 5 Altair's items to be released assuming I try to watch even more closely this time?
ashquarter8
  • Posted messages: 3,080
  • Karma: 10 points
I think Altair is popping around again and this is the first item in his cycle - under correction but I don't recall any released recently. I have a horse with Altair's saddle that has been gathering dust for almost two years so it seems the right amount of time for a new release.
EmmaKate66
  • Posted messages: 6,219
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: