[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,257
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,621 days
Go to page:
Since the predicted Divines so far for Advent Calendar haven't been the ones we've seen..
Click to display
Would it be safe to assume we won't get the Divine from preprod, but instead another from their series? Like how we didn't get I love you but we got Jag Alaskar Dig instead default smiley :)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,800
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Since the predicted Divines so far for Advent Calendar haven't been the ones we've seen..
Click to display
Would it be safe to assume we won't get the Divine from preprod, but instead another from their series? Like how we didn't get I love you but we got Jag Alaskar Dig instead default smiley :)


Uhm no?
Jag Alskar dig was in the preprod calendar, so it's logical to assume we'll get the same Divines. default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
That was my fumble, sorry. I accidentally put I Love You because in my head I was translating the Swedish to English. Sorry for the confusion!
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,391
  • Karma: 10 points
jsniper wrote:

That was my fumble, sorry. I accidentally put I Love You because in my head I was translating the Swedish to English. Sorry for the confusion!


I was wondering if something like that happened! LOL default smiley xd
RowanGreen
  • Posted messages: 4,098
  • Karma: 10 points
I'm also going out on a limb and predict, from previous patterns:
Click to display
That the Christmas hike will have, as Divine tracks:
- Christmas Pudding
- Ya Lyublyu tebya

Because in the Calendar we had Jag Alskar Dig, which is part of the 2020 love set (along with Russian) and Yule Log is in there.
Last year we had Lokoum in the Calendar and Lokoumi in the maze.
Last year we had Ti Amo in the calendar and Koncham Cie in the maze
Two years ago we had Te Quiero in the Calendar and Ich Liebe Dich in the Sleigh ride.

So, assuming the pattern holds... default smiley :p
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
Kocham* , typo default smiley (l)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

I'm also going out on a limb and predict, from previous patterns:
Click to display
That the Christmas hike will have, as Divine tracks:
- Christmas Pudding
- Ya Lyublyu tebya

Because in the Calendar we had Jag Alskar Dig, which is part of the 2020 love set (along with Russian) and Yule Log is in there.
Last year we had Lokoum in the Calendar and Lokoumi in the maze.
Last year we had Ti Amo in the calendar and Koncham Cie in the maze
Two years ago we had Te Quiero in the Calendar and Ich Liebe Dich in the Sleigh ride.

So, assuming the pattern holds... default smiley :p


Sorry, its early, but what does the Russian beside Jag Alskar Dig mean?
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,391
  • Karma: 10 points
@RowanGreen you thought right default smiley (lol) Been spending too much time on the Swedish server default smiley :o
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,391
  • Karma: 10 points
jsniper wrote:


Sorry, its early, but what does the Russian beside Jag Alskar Dig mean?


Ya Lyublyu Tebya is Russian default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
Oh okay default smiley (lol) I'm too used to seeing the symbol Russian writing
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 6,391
  • Karma: 10 points
jsniper wrote:

Oh okay default smiley (lol) I'm too used to seeing the symbol Russian writing


Same, but I couldn't be bothered switching keyboard on a WEEKEND and not during work to type up some Cyrillic, when the literal translation will still get it across (a friend of mine says her brain backflips when I use Roman letters to type up Russian, and I can't say I disagree) default smiley :p
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
To clarify, it's because I don't have the correct characters and would need to either download it or copy-paste from Google translate (which didn't occur to me until... now, of course)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
Does anyone have screenshots of last year's Christmas packs?
panthera
  • Posted messages: 2,882
  • Karma: 10 points
panthera wrote:

Does anyone have screenshots of last year's Christmas packs?


There's a video on youtube if you type "Xmas packs howrse 2019", if that helps default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
I'll check it out ^
panthera
  • Posted messages: 2,882
  • Karma: 10 points
does anyone know when the holiday packages will arrive?
mikagamer90
  • Posted messages: 4
  • Karma: 10 points
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but
Click to display
Was there a special offer for buying tokens for the hike with passes? And if so, how much did they cost and how many tokens did you get?
CrimsonDax
  • Posted messages: 139
  • Karma: 10 points
mikagamer90 wrote:

does anyone know when the holiday packages will arrive?
Judging by the directories, the first Árvakr was born (was in the Olympus pack) the weekend before Christmas. Then I believe the packs were made available for 2 more weekends.
Crystal Coven
  • Posted messages: 1,578
  • Karma: 10 points
censurer This message has been censored since it does not follow the forum rules.
Wait. Where's the Rider's Store Gift shop? It was supposed to stay until Dec. 9th.
ScarlettStardust
  • Posted messages: 68
  • Karma: 10 points
ScarlettStardust wrote:

Wait. Where's the Rider's Store Gift shop? It was supposed to stay until Dec. 9th.


https://www.howrse.com/operation/dash/shop default smiley ;)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,425
  • Karma: 10 points
Rᴇνᴇɴᴀɴᴛ wrote:

This message has been censored since it does not follow the forum rules.


Click to display
It will be released in the Hike event, which starts on Thursday I believe default smiley :)
kisekinokinoko
  • Posted messages: 4
  • Karma: 10 points
Yes, what kisekinokinoko said.
ScarlettStardust
  • Posted messages: 68
  • Karma: 10 points
Hey everyone! Check out the Black Market! Christmas Equipment Pack for 190p and Elves packs for 90p!
TopazFox
  • Posted messages: 1,803
  • Karma: 10 points
TopazFox wrote:

Hey everyone! Check out the Black Market! Christmas Equipment Pack for 190p and Elves packs for 90p!

Noticed that too! They've already been up for a few days though... are they always sold like this around this time every year?
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,141
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: