[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,256
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,604 days
Go to page:
Click to display
If we use all our snowflakes for fragments, roughly how many can we get for free? And what would the pass estimate for this divine be with the multiplier, the cheapest possible does anyone know? I don't think I'll get him as his perk doesn't really interest me, but if he's cheap I will consider it as based off of the Axolotl, this monkey companion could be worth 1000 passes a pop easy default smiley :)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,706
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Click to display
If we use all our snowflakes for fragments, roughly how many can we get for free? And what would the pass estimate for this divine be with the multiplier, the cheapest possible does anyone know? I don't think I'll get him as his perk doesn't really interest me, but if he's cheap I will consider it as based off of the Axolotl, this monkey companion could be worth 1000 passes a pop easy default smiley :)

As usual, 2600 unless you luck out.
It's the standard pricing for Event Divines.
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,261
  • Karma: 10 points
Follow the Twitter Feed, guys!
Click to display


Venus for Solar week!
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,261
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Follow the Twitter Feed, guys!
Click to display


Venus for Solar week!


Click to display
haha, a week after black friday.......nope
roadrunner
  • Posted messages: 237
  • Karma: 10 points
roadrunner wrote:

Click to display
haha, a week after black friday.......nope


They probably gave us this one instead of the other one because it's less expensive, WAY less valuable and it was free in the event she was released in, so, since Solar Week was happening anyway, this was the lesser of two evils.
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,261
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

They probably gave us this one instead of the other one because it's less expensive, WAY less valuable and it was free in the event she was released in, so, since Solar Week was happening anyway, this was the lesser of two evils.


Click to display
Gonna guess that the other would be Lo?
Oathkeeper
  • Posted messages: 1,769
  • Karma: 10 points
Oathkeeper wrote:

Click to display
Gonna guess that the other would be Lo?


Yeah, it's
Click to display
Io
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,261
  • Karma: 10 points
Ugh,

Click to display

I wish they offered Io a bit later...such a pretty divine but I need more passes.
TopazFox
  • Posted messages: 1,539
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
I want her so badly... but I only have a whopping 1202 passes post-Black-Friday.
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,049
  • Karma: 10 points
Are you guys sure it's Lo? I totally thought it was Venus default smiley :-x
cutehorse2
  • Posted messages: 356
  • Karma: 10 points
cutehorse2 wrote:

Are you guys sure it's Lo? I totally thought it was Venus default smiley :-x


Click to display
no no they were talking about this week being Venus and then the last solar (which should show in January) will be Lo
roadrunner
  • Posted messages: 237
  • Karma: 10 points
Regarding the calendar,does anybody have a list of what divines popped up in the preprod calendar event? And what is the likelihood these are the same divines in the actual game?
Click to display
I think I remember someone mentioning Kigurumi, but that may be optimistic of me default smiley (lol)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Wait, who's Lo?
And will Venus be in a luck item?
ScarlettStardust
  • Posted messages: 68
  • Karma: 10 points
ScarlettStardust wrote:

Wait, who's Lo?
And will Venus be in a luck item?

Watch your spoilers!
Click to display
From Io's page (not Lo, that was a typo):

Io is one of the solar system horses.

You can ride it around Jupiter in order to increase its skills.


It gives you 10 10 passes on days when it finishes second in two competitions.
dααé
  • Posted messages: 3,049
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Regarding the calendar,does anybody have a list of what divines popped up in the preprod calendar event? And what is the likelihood these are the same divines in the actual game?
Click to display
I think I remember someone mentioning Kigurumi, but that may be optimistic of me default smiley (lol)


Click to display


I love you
Borealis
Kigirumi
Yule Log

default smiley :d

jsniper
  • Posted messages: 5,413
  • Karma: 10 points
Sorry.
Click to display
What does Io have to do with Venus?
ScarlettStardust
  • Posted messages: 68
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Follow the Twitter Feed, guys!
Click to display


Venus for Solar week!


Jesus take the wheel because I do not have the strength nor the passes to handle this weekend promo
panthera
  • Posted messages: 2,855
  • Karma: 10 points
Any chance Venus will be in HoPs? It's been forever since we've had a divine in HoPs
jewelbug29
  • Posted messages: 4,726
  • Karma: 10 points
Mind your spoiler tags! default smiley :)

Click to display
They haven't said what Venus will be in, but I doubt it would be HoPs..Probably Fleeces because Lancelot is in the Challenge (?)
jsniper
  • Posted messages: 5,413
  • Karma: 10 points
ScarlettStardust wrote:

Click to display
What does Io have to do with Venus?

Absolutely nothing. They simply are both Solars.
PrimeHellix
  • Posted messages: 1,258
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display


is it already known whether new reindeer will be added and in which lucky item they are?default smiley :)

RaptorSquad
  • Posted messages: 6
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 183 days
Click to display
ugh I love solars but after the price of filling the bar on the previous two I doubt I’m even going to attempt it. Maybe one and if I don’t luck out, give up.

These weekly divines are killing me (killing meeee)


Seriously
Whoever thought bringing a divine out every week was a great idea can think again default smiley (o)default smiley xd
WhiteTiger
  • Posted messages: 1,366
  • Karma: 10 points
RaptorSquad wrote:

Click to display


is it already known whether new reindeer will be added and in which lucky item they are?default smiley :)



No.
Also, there's 8 reindeer total, so I doubt any more will be added.

WhiteTiger wrote:

Click to display
ugh I love solars but after the price of filling the bar on the previous two I doubt I’m even going to attempt it. Maybe one and if I don’t luck out, give up.

These weekly divines are killing me (killing meeee)


Seriously
Whoever thought bringing a divine out every week was a great idea can think again default smiley (o)default smiley xd


I am SO GLAD they moved from 2-3 Divine offers a week to 1 a week. default smiley (y)

3 Divines were too, too many! Now we're too many, but not too, too many. default smiley (lol)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 12,261
  • Karma: 10 points
RaptorSquad wrote:

Click to display


is it already known whether new reindeer will be added and in which lucky item they are?default smiley :)



Click to display
No new deer* that we know about. Quite likely they won't be as the full list from the original source (poem?) has now been used up. (Rudolf is from a later song that is still under copyright so they can't use him).

There are two of the old ones available as prizes on the Hike. I wouldn't be surprised if others show up Last year one was in HOPs. There's also a couple in the Christmas packs.

*I can't bring myself to call them Reindeer as besides Blitzen they quite clearly aren't.
RowanGreen
  • Posted messages: 3,974
  • Karma: 10 points
I've been waiting soo long for a divine in HoP since I have so many in inventory. Hopefully next week then..
Nikita13
  • Posted messages: 219
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: