[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
ow
  • Posted messages: 12,228
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,506 days
Go to page:
Does anyone have any details on the next upcoming event?
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
How big is the biggest possible playing field in the Memory event? Didn’t complete it on the test server otherwise I would know it myself.
skupinacz
  • Posted messages: 50
  • Karma: 10 points
Got details on the events from a couple pages back. Does anyone know when we'll next see Zodiac horses? I've got a bunch but I still haven't got my own star sign default smiley (d)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Got details on the events from a couple pages back. Does anyone know when we'll next see Zodiac horses? I've got a bunch but I still haven't got my own star sign default smiley (d)


They discontinued the series resale a year or so back, so we don't know when they'll be back default smiley :)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
From the Twitter Feed!

Click to display

Tarpan is coming, and with him, if he follows the usual pattern, Apophis in Reserved Sales
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Does anyone have ethe completed boards for the memory game?
sw1999!
  • Posted messages: 540
  • Karma: 10 points
Another Egyptian so soon??
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 508
  • Karma: 10 points
sw1999! wrote:

Click to display
Does anyone have ethe completed boards for the memory game?


I assumed they were different for every person, or else it would be so easy to complete. If the completed boards are posted that would be incredibly awesome! I feel like it's kind of cheating tho lol
tzipporah
  • Posted messages: 697
  • Karma: 10 points
sw1999! wrote:

Click to display
Does anyone have ethe completed boards for the memory game?
Tzipporah wrote:

I assumed they were different for every person, or else it would be so easy to complete. If the completed boards are posted that would be incredibly awesome! I feel like it's kind of cheating tho lol

We talked about it on preprod, and in past Memory events, the boards have always been different between players, so we figured that applies this time as well. Otherwise it would be too easy for everyone to complete.

If anyone has further questions about the Memory event, please post them in the Nordic Memory event topic now that the event is livedefault smiley :)
legacy ann
  • Posted messages: 22,153
  • Karma: 10 points
DyMistress wrote:

Another Egyptian so soon??


They do seem to be pushing them out quite quickly...
Click to display
Unless they want to push for something Easter-y next week.

I'm going to speculate we'll also have the Legendary Tack for sale, this or next week.
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Nalu93

Maybe they are pushing them a little more than usual due to the situation...some people may be under lockdown with technically means more time to horse around here.
shishi no seirei
  • Posted messages: 5,215
  • Karma: 10 points
Shishi no Seirei wrote:

Click to display
Nalu93

Maybe they are pushing them a little more than usual due to the situation...some people may be under lockdown with technically means more time to horse around here.


I honestly don't think so.
Click to display
I think it's more probably they're cleaning up their calendar to have some Easter promo, such as last year's Companion Chest, which was around exactly for Easter.
However, this is just my opinion default smiley :p
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Does anyone know what this weekend's luck divine will be?
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Does anyone know what this weekend's luck divine will be?


Click to display
Apophis and Tarpan
roadrunner
  • Posted messages: 89
  • Karma: 10 points
Great, I've already got one of those so I can save my passes for this event's divine default smiley ^)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
does anyone know what luck item Tarpan is gonna be in? REALLY hoping it's hop, doesn't seem valuable enough for TC.
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

Click to display
does anyone know what luck item Tarpan is gonna be in? REALLY hoping it's hop, doesn't seem valuable enough for TC.


Click to display
It's impossible to tell. I think it should be HoPs though, if I recall correctly Hippidion was in there.
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
It's impossible to tell. I think it should be HoPs though, if I recall correctly Hippidion was in there.

Click to display
When was she in there? I don't have her but if all of the prehistoric horses are coming back, then hopefully I didn't miss it. I want a Forest Horse.
kittygirl03
  • Posted messages: 1,129
  • Karma: 10 points
kittygirl03 wrote:

Click to display
When was she in there? I don't have her but if all of the prehistoric horses are coming back, then hopefully I didn't miss it. I want a Forest Horse.


Welp, exactly 1 year ago, so she's bound to come up sooner rather than later. default smiley ;)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Welp, exactly 1 year ago, so she's bound to come up sooner rather than later. default smiley ;)


Hopefully! I'm actually fairly excited.
Click to display
Hopefully this means that the wild horses are coming back soon, too!
kittygirl03
  • Posted messages: 1,129
  • Karma: 10 points
kittygirl03 wrote:

Click to display
Hopefully this means that the wild horses are coming back soon, too!


Oh no, I hope not. default smiley (lol)
Click to display
There's TOO MANY of them and we desperately need the Solar Horses back first!!
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
I need some more Wild Horses for my collection so i hope we get those soon, but not too soon because I need to save up passes default smiley ;)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,255
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
There's TOO MANY of them and we desperately need the Solar Horses back first!!


Click to display
Really?? I've never seen any of the wild horses default smiley :o I used to see the solar ones all the time, I didn't really like them. I had also designed my own then I was a kid, though, so I'm probably just salty default smiley xd Kinda hope Frost comes back within the year, too. I've been wanting a Snowflake again.
kittygirl03
  • Posted messages: 1,129
  • Karma: 10 points
kittygirl03 wrote:

Click to display
Really?? I've never seen any of the wild horses default smiley :o I used to see the solar ones all the time, I didn't really like them. I had also designed my own then I was a kid, though, so I'm probably just salty default smiley xd Kinda hope Frost comes back within the year, too. I've been wanting a Snowflake again.


Click to display
Wild horses have been for sale Jan 2019, while the Solar Horses haven't been around since 2017 (!!!!!). Along with the Gem horses, they're the MOST lucrative Divine horses around, so yeah, we need them badly. default smiley (y)

Frost was out just this January, it's going to be a WHILE before we see her again, I think default smiley ;)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,260
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
Wild horses have been for sale Jan 2019, while the Solar Horses haven't been around since 2017 (!!!!!). Along with the Gem horses, they're the MOST lucrative Divine horses around, so yeah, we need them badly. default smiley (y)

Frost was out just this January, it's going to be a WHILE before we see her again, I think default smiley ;)

Click to display
Emerald was out pretty recently, I got her and Topaz.
Not sure if that needed a spoiler banner but just in case! default smiley xd

Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
Wild horses have been for sale Jan 2019, while the Solar Horses haven't been around since 2017 (!!!!!). Along with the Gem horses, they're the MOST lucrative Divine horses around, so yeah, we need them badly. default smiley (y)

Frost was out just this January, it's going to be a WHILE before we see her again, I think default smiley ;)

Click to display
NOOOO!!!! default smiley :'(default smiley :'(default smiley :'(default smiley :'( I was on all of January and never saw her!! *cries*
kittygirl03
  • Posted messages: 1,129
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: