[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
ow
  • Posted messages: 12,221
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,501 days
Go to page:
Tea in Wonderland wrote:

Click to display
A bunch of star UFO's took up my screen and clicking one gave me an Apple. There is no type of event or reason that should have happened. A normal UFO followed on the next page.

It has me mildly worried they might be replacing our normal UFO's with hidden UFO's we cannot see. Then we can't just wait for a UFO we really want. I really, really, hope not. But it seems odd that anything would be going on weird with the UFO's unless they messing with them.

Those types of UFOs (called Star Rains) happen during special occasions, usually for a server's birthday. I'd have to check my US account to see, but I think Jan 11 is the birthday for the regional English speaking servers. The star rain usually lasts for a day then goes away.
legacy ann
  • Posted messages: 21,661
  • Karma: 10 points
I checked, and the first horse was born on January 3, 2011. I know they've done it for anniversaries before, but it's weird if they just pick a date around an anniversary and not the actual date of the anniversary.

It could still be that, but I still feel concerned because it's totally something Howrse would do.
tea in wonderland
  • Posted messages: 1,026
  • Karma: 10 points
They finally decided to post something about it literally the next day lol. I guess they do the anniversary for 4 different servers at once, which is why it doesn't match up with the actual anniversary.
tea in wonderland
  • Posted messages: 1,026
  • Karma: 10 points
Tea in Wonderland wrote:

They finally decided to post something about it literally the next day lol. I guess they do the anniversary for 4 different servers at once, which is why it doesn't match up with the actual anniversary.
I checked my US account creation date, which was the same day the server was launched, and it was January 11. I'm not sure why there were foals born before that, unless they were Admin or dev team tests.

The launch of the US, UK, CA and AU servers were all on the same day, so they do have the same anniversaries.
legacy ann
  • Posted messages: 21,661
  • Karma: 10 points
How many precious stone divines have been released already? Are they almost done? I suspect they'll only start releasing the planetary divines once these are done (I know, I'm becoming annoying but I'm really impatient to get them default smiley xd)
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 400
  • Karma: 10 points
Tea in Wonderland wrote:

Click to display
A bunch of star UFO's took up my screen and clicking one gave me an Apple. There is no type of event or reason that should have happened. A normal UFO followed on the next page.

It has me mildly worried they might be replacing our normal UFO's with hidden UFO's we cannot see. Then we can't just wait for a UFO we really want. I really, really, hope not. But it seems odd that anything would be going on weird with the UFO's unless they messing with them.



Nothing to worry about. I've gotten it three times on different servers. Each time I've gotten 3k equus
tom hiddleston
  • Posted messages: 1,585
  • Karma: 10 points
Not sure if anyone is going to see this, but when doing the ice mine and you have to get rockets and some other block. Don't get the rockets first! Or just click the blocks to get the rocket but do NOT click on the rocket. You will most likely run out of moves and that will leave you with a wooden or golden chest.

Keep breaking blocks, but do not use the rockets! Get your meter full and then use the rockets so that you have a full meter and you get a crystal chest.
tom hiddleston
  • Posted messages: 1,585
  • Karma: 10 points
Tom Hiddleston wrote:

Not sure if anyone is going to see this, but when doing the ice mine and you have to get rockets and some other block. Don't get the rockets first! Or just click the blocks to get the rocket but do NOT click on the rocket. You will most likely run out of moves and that will leave you with a wooden or golden chest.

Keep breaking blocks, but do not use the rockets! Get your meter full and then use the rockets so that you have a full meter and you get a crystal chest.


The Spoiler Zone is for upcoming game developments. Since the Ice Maze is already on the game, you should post anything like this there. I believe they have already discussed that (and are still discussing it) in length.
gabberfrey
  • Posted messages: 540
  • Karma: 10 points
I found some pictures
Click to display


The bird might be some sort of macaw companion. The mask I am curious about. For a carnival event maybe.
blubbs
  • Posted messages: 621
  • Karma: 10 points
Blubbs wrote:

Click to display


The mask I am curious about. For a carnival event maybe.


Click to display
Could they be doing an event where the prize was Harlequin??? I would love that. But then looking at it some more, the mask almost looks cat-like, so could it be another Harlequin-like divine?
clancy303
  • Posted messages: 381
  • Karma: 10 points
Blubbs wrote:

I found some pictures
Click to display


The bird might be some sort of macaw companion. The mask I am curious about. For a carnival event maybe.
Maybe it's a
Click to display
Rio de Janeiro "Carneval" event. It would be very fun to participate and it would be very visually appealing.
shadow111111
  • Posted messages: 109
  • Karma: 10 points
Announced divine horses:
Click to display

Jag älskar dig - swedish I love you

Ya lyublyu tebya (Я люблю тебя) - russian I love you

43492449
  • Posted messages: 124
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 579 days
When will the divine horse "rain" be available again?
jessy j
  • Posted messages: 1,920
  • Karma: 10 points
JESSY J wrote:

When will the divine horse "rain" be available again?
According to the horse directories, the last Rains were born in August 2019, so it's possible it will be awhile before we see her again. That's just a guess though, as we generally don't know when older divines will be released again.
legacy ann
  • Posted messages: 21,661
  • Karma: 10 points
What are the two divines in the picture in the news section just posted to twitter? I'm too lazy to go figure out myself lol.
tea in wonderland
  • Posted messages: 1,026
  • Karma: 10 points
Tea in Wonderland wrote:

What are the two divines in the picture in the news section just posted to twitter? I'm too lazy to go figure out myself lol.


I think...

Click to display
The one on the left is Delling (Nordic) and the other one is (I think) Cool Carrot (Rainbow).
magictouch85
  • Posted messages: 13,076
  • Karma: 10 points
That looks accurate thank you!

Looks like I'll be getting new divines tomorrow!
tea in wonderland
  • Posted messages: 1,026
  • Karma: 10 points
Anyone know what the next mini game will be?
keiranjj
  • Posted messages: 1,793
  • Karma: 10 points
I think it's the
Click to display
Cards.
sherwood02
  • Posted messages: 1,960
  • Karma: 10 points
Thanks Sherwood02. Looking forward to the end of the current one.
keiranjj
  • Posted messages: 1,793
  • Karma: 10 points
What is the next promo?
leonix
  • Posted messages: 15
  • Karma: 10 points
Leonix wrote:

What is the next promo?


That question was asked and the answer given just above your post. Really is a good idea to read back a couple of pages before you post....
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 3,058
  • Karma: 10 points
When Will Borealis be available in Titian’s challenge or Golden Fleece or HOP’s? Since we aren’t guaranteed to win it through the chests. Closer to the end of the contest possibly?
darkrider
  • Posted messages: 57
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 423 days
Because Borealis fragments are availble in both the event chest, and the Golden chest that you can purchase in the black market, it's possible that we won't see a typical luck offer for a while. I can't remember any instances where we had a single divine available in two different items at the same time.
legacy ann
  • Posted messages: 21,661
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
When will test server open ?
Oh oops
sorry to be rude


lotery
  • Posted messages: 46
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: