[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
ow
  • Posted messages: 12,220
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,483 days
Go to page:
Legacy Ann wrote:

Someone from preprod took some screenshots and kindly offered to share these.default smiley :)
Should make the next event easier to get through
Click to display

In the 5 spoilers below are the maps for the Christmas mazes (if you like to navigate the mazes on your own, then I recommend not opening the spoilers!!!). These are the 5 regular mazes, but there is a small tutorial maze to go through first, which is easy to get through. We weren't able to test the divine mazes, so they remain a mystery

To see the whole image of mazes 3-5 you can either scroll your browser window over, or right click to open in a new tab.


1.
Click to display

Maze 1

2.
Click to display

Maze 2

3.
Click to display

Maze 3

4.
Click to display

Maze 4

5.
Click to display

Maze 5


I always check for these in the spoiler zone before the M___ event. This time I was on preprod myself. So I thought, nice now I can take these myself.
And you know what I forgot. I forgot to take screenshots *facepalm*
Thanks for being smarter than I was default smiley (7)
justalullabi
  • Posted messages: 376
  • Karma: 10 points
A question about...

Click to display
...the reindeer. Do the new reindeer divines Dasher, Dancer and Vixen have any skills or are they just for collecting. I really like the reindeer divines but I wish they had some skills for earning resources on missions. Hope Howrse will someday let them enter competitions. I would like to put Helios' Rays on all of them. default smiley :)
sincerely
  • Posted messages: 243
  • Karma: 10 points
Sincerely wrote:

Click to display
...the reindeer. Do the new reindeer divines Dasher, Dancer and Vixen have any skills or are they just for collecting. I really like the reindeer divines but I wish they had some skills for earning resources on missions. Hope Howrse will someday let them enter competitions. I would like to put Helios' Rays on all of them. default smiley :)


Click to display
Preprod has closed now so I can't check, but I think I looked at one point and they didn't. Agree it's a pity if they don't.
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 2,929
  • Karma: 10 points
how do you get the new reindeer will they be in luck items the calender how are we getting them
game winner
  • Posted messages: 28,176
  • Karma: 10 points
@ game winner

Click to display
We only saw one new deer in preprod. He was in a weekend luck item offer. I wouldn't be surprised if one is in the calendar (they had one last year, though we didn't see that in preprod this time so maybe not). Having them in the divine mazes, which we also didn't see on preprod, would also be a possibility.

The old deer were available in the general mazes.
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 2,929
  • Karma: 10 points
Does anyone have pictures of the new event without people gone through it?

Click to display
I mean like where you can still see all the candy and not just just when they have gone through the mazes?


default smiley (8) default smiley :)
sandrasmk
  • Posted messages: 87
  • Karma: 10 points
sandrasmk wrote:

Does anyone have pictures of the new event without people gone through it?

Click to display
I mean like where you can still see all the candy and not just just when they have gone through the mazes?


default smiley (8) default smiley :)


Click to display
I may be able to reconstruct them eventually from my records. But it's a very big job, so can't guarantee and certainly won't be in the near future. Would also be glad if someone took pics! They'd have had to use spyglasses to reveal the whole map and take a screenshot before they went through. Personally I decided I wanted to have the fun of finding my way!
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 2,929
  • Karma: 10 points
More reindeer, yay!! I don't care that they're useless lol, they're some of my favorite designs and I can't wait to collect them all default smiley :)
fjy2813
  • Posted messages: 1,103
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 3,320 days
Anyone else got the mail about the C____ Packs?
Click to display
I'm just curious, because the content is revealed and the supposed worth in passes. Yet there's no real monetary value included. So how can I know decide if it's a good deal?
justalullabi
  • Posted messages: 376
  • Karma: 10 points
JustALullabi wrote:

Click to display
I'm just curious, because the content is revealed and the supposed worth in passes. Yet there's no real monetary value included. So how can I know decide if it's a good deal?


Click to display
I had a look at the pass page and compared to the pass deals on there.
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 2,929
  • Karma: 10 points
JustALullabi wrote:

Anyone else got the mail about the C____ Packs?
Click to display
I'm just curious, because the content is revealed and the supposed worth in passes. Yet there's no real monetary value included. So how can I know decide if it's a good deal?


To reply

Click to display
I just answered the worth questions but then I hit ‘previous’ after I saw how much they cost in real money and went back and edited my worth responses. And then once I was finished I just hit done. I also took screenshots of each pack content but not sure to share them since it said to keep it a secret until December 11 which my American brain read as November 12 and was very confused lol. Also the contents could change so not sure how accurate they would be....that is if they take the responses seriously.
feather||g.raphics
  • Posted messages: 3,370
  • Karma: 10 points
Feather||G.raphics wrote:

Click to display
I just answered the worth questions but then I hit ‘previous’ after I saw how much they cost in real money and went back and edited my worth responses. And then once I was finished I just hit done. I also took screenshots of each pack content but not sure to share them since it said to keep it a secret until December 11 which my American brain read as November 12 and was very confused lol. Also the contents could change so not sure how accurate they would be....that is if they take the responses seriously.


Click to display
I'd keep it quiet. I don't think there was any massive surprise for people in this thread, so might as well keep any little surprises there are!

The worth in the last pics was in dollars for me, so not a lot of use since I'm in the UK!
rowangreen
  • Posted messages: 2,929
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Without spoiling any of the items in the different packs, I'm just gonna say that I wasn't very happy about them. 2 items out of everything are amazing, whilst the rest is bleh. Last years were better imo.
maryeirin
  • Posted messages: 549
  • Karma: 10 points
RowanGreen wrote:

Click to display

The worth in the last pics was in dollars for me, so not a lot of use since I'm in the UK!


Click to display
If the conversion rate hasn’t changed in the last few years since I’ve travelled abroad then the number you saw in dollars would be less if you saw it in pounds since your currency is worth more than mine. I’m sure you know that though, but it’s kinda odd that they wouldn’t put multiple different currency’s out besides dollars like CAD, AUS, EUR, etc since they sent the survey out on the international server default smiley (o).
feather||g.raphics
  • Posted messages: 3,370
  • Karma: 10 points
Feather||G.raphics wrote:

Click to display
If the conversion rate hasn’t changed in the last few years since I’ve travelled abroad then the number you saw in dollars would be less if you saw it in pounds since your currency is worth more than mine. I’m sure you know that though, but it’s kinda odd that they wouldn’t put multiple different currency’s out besides dollars like CAD, AUS, EUR, etc since they sent the survey out on the international server default smiley (o).


It's probably because
Click to display
Prices never change, and with the $ price they're basically confirming that the prices are for EU, UK and US:
* Price of an old 30 pass package according to your currency (45$, 36€, 30£)
* Price of a current 6500 pass package according to your currency (60€, 50£, I don't know the rest I'm sorry...)
* Price of an old 100 pass package according to your currency (100€ to 125€ depending on the version, 80£, 150$
* "Combined affordable" price for the ultimate one (225$, 185€, 150£)

So if the numbers are these I have from last year, then they haven't changed.
I don't know enough about CAD, AUS and NZL ^^''
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 9,781
  • Karma: 10 points
I got the PM too.

Click to display
I personally have never spent any money on this game, so I had to base my opinion on "if" I was to buy a pack default smiley (lol) Each of the packs in my opinion had a huge downside. Whether it was price, or prizes. I personally thought the Olympus Pack was the best deal all around. When the packs are revealed I will share the feedback I offered.
~jade~
  • Posted messages: 2,501
  • Karma: 10 points
I recieved the pm as well.

Click to display
the prices are the same as last year, but the worth of the items inside is way down. the ultimate pack is most worth the tag, but even then it doesn't really start to compare to what i was able to get last year for less money. why would i want a couple months of fertility and tears over a combined total of 24 luck items, including Titan's Challenges, Golden Fleeces, and Horns of Plenty? To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. I hope that they'll change it, because the Christmas packs are the only thing I look forward to on here these days.
aria №79
  • Posted messages: 492
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Memory?













New dragon





dzień dobry
  • Posted messages: 35
  • Karma: 10 points
@Nalu93

Click to display
you are correct. the prices of the packs are not different from last year.
aria №79
  • Posted messages: 492
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
That new dragon Howrse posted on their Instagram stories is simply gorgeous. Sooo much better than the other one.
maryeirin
  • Posted messages: 549
  • Karma: 10 points
maryeirin wrote:

Click to display
That new dragon Howrse posted on their Instagram stories is simply gorgeous. Sooo much better than the other one.


Click to display
His name is Borealis
dzień dobry
  • Posted messages: 35
  • Karma: 10 points
@Dzieńdobry

Click to display
i thought his name is blizzard.
aria №79
  • Posted messages: 492
  • Karma: 10 points
Would anyone mind posting

Click to display
the contents of the Christmas Packs please? default smiley :)
generallee
  • Posted messages: 65
  • Karma: 10 points
GeneralLee wrote:

Would anyone mind posting

Click to display
the contents of the Christmas Packs please? default smiley :)


Feather||G.raphics wrote:

Click to display
not sure to share them since it said to keep it a secret until December 11 which my American brain read as November 12 and was very confused lol. Also the contents could change so not sure how accurate they would be....that is if they take the responses seriously.


^
As far as I can tell, this is NDA bound.
Nobody who received a PM is allowed to share, I'm afraid.
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 9,781
  • Karma: 10 points
Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed that! I'll be waiting then default smiley :)
generallee
  • Posted messages: 65
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: